The very early version of ESPN's televised schedule was released by the World Wide Leader today.
The basics from a UC perspective are thus. UC will have at least 5 national broadcast games this year.
- Saturday September 4th, at Fresno State, 10 PM on ESPN2
- Thursday September 16th, at North Carolina State, 7:30 PM on ESPN
- Friday October 15th, at Louisville, 8 PM on ESPN2
- Friday October 22nd, vs South Florida, 8 PM on ESPN2
- Saturday December 4th, vs Pittsburgh, TBD on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2
I am little bit disappointed that UC is not going to have a Thursday Night home game for the second year in a row. However, having 5 games assured of being on national TV with a great chance for the Oklahoma game to get a similar treatment is a great thing.