"I kept telling the guys there’s going to be a night where we don’t make shots," Cronin said. "We’re trying to implement a belief in a style and a system and in each other. I’m just trying to get them to believe in each other and keep digging and figting because that’s what you have to do in the Big East. I just couldn’t be more proud of the guys right now."
Cincinnati v Oklahoma Live Blog Recap // Bearcats Blog
A gander inside the mind of a genius. Seriously
- Postgame Notes: Oklahoma // gobearcats.com
- Oklahoma Photo Gallery // gobearcats.com
- Wasted Opportunity - Sooners Lose 56-55 At Cincinnati // Crimson And Cream Machine
Rodgers has helped open things up for junior running back Zac Stacy, who has rushed for 1,136 yards and 13 touchdowns. Stacy finished third in the Southeastern Conference in rushing, and he averages 6.2 yards per carry.
Cart before the horse. Rodgers effectiveness is greatly aided by the presence of Stacy, not the other way around.
"He’s 100 percent," Jones said. "We’re excited. He’s been battling more the flu symptoms than the ankle the last couple days. I think it’s a tribute to his hard work and efforts."
Good news is good news
- Zach Collaros Announced As Starter (Video)
- Zach Collaros Officially Named Starter for Liberty Bowl // Bearcats Nation
- Vanderbilt running back stays motivated // The Commercial Appeal
- Cincinnati Bearcats' running back up to the challenge // The Commercial Appeal
- Randeazy Cam 4
- Randyeazy Cam 5
Other Bearcats News
BLACKSBURG, Va. – The University of Cincinnati women’s basketball team (9-5) won the Hilton Garden Inn Hokie Classic after it defeated High Point, 62-40, in the championship game on Thursday, Dec. 29 at Cassell Coliseum. After coming for only one point in the first half, Dayeesha Hollins (Cincinnati, Ohio/Winton Woods/Michigan) and Bjonee Reaves (San Bernardino, Calif./Cajon/Neosho Valley (Kan.)) led Cincinnati with 14 points each.