13:40, 1st. up 16-11.
- Titus Rubles' pump fake is MIGHTY. hell, i missed the dunk looking the other way
- thing about this new pace: our turnover numbers are damn near doubling, but they don't seem completely out of control. as i say that, Rubles attempts a no-look pass.
- i've seen two discernible plays run. both were for Ge'Lawn Guyn.
- Cheikh Mbodj not only looks smaller, he looks younger. Benjamin Button swag
- from a guy who remembers the Roy Bright/De'Andre Coleman/Cedric McGowan/John Williamson -error- era, it still does something to me to watch a 6'10" guy get subbed out for a 7'1" guy
- #20 for Campbell's curls are mildly disorienting
- hate to admit it, these last few minutes have not been very good basketball
- it's too early to a
- pretty screen and roll from SK to Nyarsuk
31-15 7:22 1st
- a guy just got kicked in the head by Nyarsuk. Twice. that's one of those "A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH" moments
- 15 minutes in, it looks like we're better at shooting 3's than free throws
- JaQuon Parker going to the rim makes me want to think of adjectives, but this format makes it near impossible
- our guards have been remarkably good at offensive rebounding (JP was always like that, it's new from SK, Cash, and Gwyn
- Kelvin Gaines sighting
41-26 1:28 1st
- Campbell's actually pretty good so far. nice set and jumper versus really good D
- Davis just went coast to coast and drained a 25 footer right before halftime