This is a brilliant idea.
"We are excited for the opportunity to play outside in the heart of Cincinnati," UC head men's basketball coach Mick Cronin said. "It's definitely something the city has never seen before, and we are looking forward to sharing it with the community."
"It's an event that we have been working on for the better part of this year," Associate Athletics Director for Marketing and Strategic Communications Brad Wurthman said. "Fans are encouraged to enjoy their lunch hour downtown with the Bearcats at one of the city's most famous landmarks."
I really wished I lived in Cincinnati for this. Any Down The Drive readers up for going and documenting this for those of us that can't?
More from Down The Drive:
- Projected Depth Charts; Bearcats and Owls
- Sneak Peek At Bearcats Intro Video Shoot
- The Cincinnati Bearcats and The First Quarter Catastrophe(s)
- Mark Barr Upgraded From Critical To Stable Condition
- Jermaine Lawrence Has Mick Cronin Raving