The Camels come into this week with a 2-2 record. They do have a Monday match-up at home against North Carolina Central, Central who is clearly falls in the relegation zone of the Global Sports Shootout*. That is a game that the Fighting Camels should win. Expect them to enter the game at 3-2.
*That is if pre season tournaments had relegation...(thinking)...early season tournaments should totally have relegation
The Fighting Camels have a very solid trio leading the way in Andrew Ryan, D.J. Mason and Darius Leonard who are, by some margin, their most effective player. None of those guys are capible of lighting up a defense like Jeremy Ingram of N.C. Central is, but they will keep things more interesting than Appy State or the Eagles did.
More from Down The Drive:
- Recap: UC 77, Appalachian St 49
- Cincinnati Bearcats 52 Rutgers 17; Box Score Breakdown
- Bearcats Top Appalachian State 77-49; Rubles and Caupain Shine
- Cincinnati Bearcats Blitz Rutgers 52-17, Move To 8-2
- Cincinnati Bearcats At Rutgers: Keys To The Game