The Harris poll is the 2nd human poll(coaches poll being the other) that is used in the formula for BCS rankings. The Cats sit just outside at #26. My best guess is that with UC being #25 in the coaches poll and #26 in the Harris poll, they will be #26 in the BCS tonight. My guess on UCF is #20. That's only six spots. Definitely striking distance. I have to believe a UCF loss to USF or SMU, mixed with a UC win against Louisville would push the Bearcats ahead. The BCS standings will be released tonight at 8:30. Let's see how wrong I am.
More from Down The Drive:
- Bearcats Enter The Top 25 In The Coaches Poll
- Bearcats Ranked 27th in the AP Poll
- Video: Bearcats Top Houston 24-17
- Gallery: Bearcats Top Houston 24 17
- Will Houston Win Get Bearcats Into Top 25?