Stop me if you have heard that before.
Here is a brief list of things that are better than the new uniform's
- The Battle of Passchendaele
- Creationists who believe that the Earth is just over 6,000 years old
- Italian Politics
- The Greek Economy
- Freedom of the Press in Russia
- Nigerian Corruption
- The First and Second Opium Wars
- The state of this trailer.
- American Politics
- Dane Cook, barely
Luckily there are a few consolations at this point. The first is that just like last year Cincinnati won't be alone in the visual abomination / shame department . Baylor, Notre Dame, Kansas, Louisville and UCLA are coming along as well. Two, unlike last year the Bearcats aren't the obvious loser here, Notre Dame is. But that makes sense, just Notre Dame getting what they always get on the national stage, a mixture of shame and ridicule. But hey, they earned it. At this point I am looking forward to next year to see just how much worse this can get