Braxton Lane, 22, is accused of threatening to shoot a police officer after the cop was called to a house on Klotter Avenue in Fairview at about 5 a.m. for a noise complaint. Lane then pointed a laser pointer at the officer from a second-story window at the house.
According to the article he surrendered without incident, so thats good. It is his second arrest in four months. So that is less good. I don't think that Lane actually pulled a weapon on an officer. But pointing a laser pointer at a police officer at five in the morning is just an incredibly immature thing to do.
More from Down The Drive:
- Cincinnati Bearcats Open Basketball Practice For 2013-14 Season
- Ben Flick Is Laid To Rest, Mark Barr's Condition Still Critical But Improving
- Bearcats Kickoff Time For South Florida Game Is Set
- Driver From Cincinnati Crash Dies, Javon Harrison Released From Hospital
- Why Penalties Don't Matter In Football