- Kickoff: 4 p.m. ET
- Television/Stream: ESPNU/WatchESPN
- Announcing crew: Mike Corey (play-by-play) and Rene Ingoglia (analyst)
- Radio: 700 WLW AM/TuneIn.com
- Announcing crew: Dan Hoard (play-by-play), Jim Kelly Jr (analyst) and Tony Pike (sideline reporter)
- Series history: With only two all-time meetings between them, this isn’t one of UC’s most historic rivalries. The Bearcats defeated the Mustangs 41-3 in 2014 during their last showdown, moving to 2-0 all-time against them.
The Bearcats just finished a particularly brutal part of the schedule which dampened the first half of the season. They have lost four-straight games, mostly against American Athletic Conference competition, and are now just 2-5 overall, without a win in league play (0-3).
SMU, powered by an incredibly potent and efficient offense, is a program on the rise in the AAC. At 4-2 and 1-1 in conference action, the Mustangs are on pace for their best season since 2012, which wast the last time they made it to a bowl game. However, they have not had much luck on the road, going 0-2 outside of Dallas.
Check out all our coverage of the game before settling in for another Saturday of Bearcat football.