- Kickoff: 4 p.m. ET
- Television/Stream: ESPN3/WatchESPN
- Announcing crew: Shawn Kenney (play-by-play) and Wayne Gandy (analyst)
- Radio: 700 WLW AM/TuneIn.com
- Announcing crew: Dan Hoard (play-by-play), Jim Kelly Jr (analyst) and Tony Pike (sideline reporter)
- Series history: On Halloween night in 2014, the Bearcats rolled to a 38-14 win in New Orleans. It was the first time the two teams faced off as members of the American Athletic Conference in a series that Tulane actually leads 11-4.
The bye week has come and gone and its back to work for the Cincinnati Bearcats, who will travel to face the Tulane Green Wave in American Athletic Conference action on Saturday afternoon in New Orleans.
Cincinnati (2-6, 0-4 AAC) has lost five-straight games and is clinging to its bowl chances by the thinnest of threads. The Bearcats are just 1-3 on the road this season, with that lone victory coming against rival Miami-Ohio on Sept. 16. That was also the last time they won a game at all.
Tulane (3-5, 1-3) is fighting its own uphill battle to get to the postseason. With losses in their last three games, the Green Wave need to be careful down the stretch. Luckily for them, they are returning to Yulman Stadium, where they are 3-1.
Make sure to check out all our pregame coverage before settling in for this one.