- Tipoff: 7 p.m. ET
- Television/Stream: ESPN3.com
- Announcing crew: Drew Fellios (play-by-play) and Forrest Conoly (analyst)
- Radio: 700 WLW AM/Sirius 119, XM 201, Internet 961
- Announcing crew: Dan Hoard (play-by-play), Jim Kelly Jr (analyst) and Tony Pike (sideline reporter)
- Series history: Cincinnati has won the last three meetings between these teams, claiming a 33-10 triumph in the last go-round in 2008. During that three-game winning streak, the Bearcats have outscored the Thundering Herd 105-38. UC also leads the all-time series 8-3-1.
Gather round, ye Bearcat fans, for it is game day once again. Tonight, you are charged with filling Nippert Stadium to the brim as Cincinnati takes on the Marshall Thundering Herd at 7 p.m. ET. If, for some reason you can’t attend the game, then here is a guide to how you can consume the clash from afar.
Coming home has to be nice for Cincinnati (2-2), which was bruised up during a three-game road trip over the last three weeks. A miracle win over Miami (Ohio) was sandwiched between losses to Michigan and Navy during the excursion. If you’re looking for storylines to follow tonight, make sure to watch Hayden Moore to see if he can build on last week’s game as well as Mike Boone, who should be back after missing two games.
Marshall (2-1) has had more time to rest since its last game, which was on Sept. 16 against Kent State. The Thundering heard shutout the Golden Flashes after allowing 26 and 37 points to Miami (Ohio) and NC State, respectively. A three-win team a year ago, it appears that this year’s version is better.