A little late on today's game preview, sorry. Life with a 5 month old always keeps you on your toes. Side note: if it seems like everyone here at DTD is having babies, well, that's because we are. Maybe Matt'll have a big announcement next week?
Anyway, this'll be a short one.
- Game: Sunday, January 25 @ 2:00pm ET
- Location: CFE Arena; Orlando, FL
- TV/Radio: CBS Sports Network 700 WLW
The feeling I hate most in sports is when the Bearcats lose to a team they should have rolled. My coworkers don't let me hear the end of it, and I find a hard time controlling my rage mid-game.
This is a game the Bearcats should find victory. But I don't think it'll be as easy as some might think.
The Knights of Central Florida can put the ball in the hoop. They left Hartford, Connecticut this past week with just a 7 point loss - and had 4 guys in double digits point-wise.
UCF averages almost 70 points a game, and the Bearcats only allow 55. Something's gotta give - and I think UC's defense travels today.
What the 'Cats have to do to win:
- Keep the Knights under 60. Seems pretty straightforward, right?
- Don't let UCF heat-check from 3. The Knights average over 7 made three-pointers a game. If they're on fire from downtown, I won't be happy.
- Don't turn the ball over. I said this was going to be short, didn't I?