- Tipoff: 7 p.m. ET
- Television: ESPNU/WatchESPN
- Announcing crew: Robert Lee (play-by-play) and Brooke Weisbrod (analyst)
- Radio: The Project 100.7/106.3 FM
- Announcing crew: Mo Egger (play-by-play) and Chuck Machock (analyst)
- Series history: This will mark the first meeting between these two programs.
Fresh off breaking into the AP Top 25, the Cincinnati Bearcats will take aim at win No. 2 of the season as they square off with the Albany Great Danes in a satellite event for the Naismith Hall of Fame Tip-Off at Fifth Third Arena.
UC rolled to an 84-55 win in its season opener on Friday against Brown. Jacob Evans poured in 23 points in the victory, Kyle Washington stuffed the stat sheet while Troy Caupain and Gary Clark provided steady production. The victory impressed AP voters enough to push the Bearcats from the fringe of the top 25, right into the thick of things, as they now rank No. 24 in the country.
Albany knocked off Penn State 87-81 in its season debut, proving that it is still a force in the America East despite losing its top three scorers from a year ago. The Great Danes are led by sophomore guard Joe Cremo, who posted a double-double of 22 points and 10 rebounds against the Nittany Lions.
A full rundown of the matchup is available in our game preview.