The Cincinnati Bearcats revealed the kickoff times for three more games during the 2017 football season. The Bearcats will play Austin Peay in its season opener on Aug. 31, with the game scheduled for 7 p.m. on ESPN3. A week later, the Bearcats will play a marquee matchup at Michigan at noon on ABC/ESPN. Lastly, the tilt with Temple on Nov. 10 will be played at Nippert Stadium, under the lights, with a 7 p.m. kickoff time on ESPN2.
These three join the already announced 3:30 kickoff for the Sept. 23 clash with Navy.
If bullet lists are more your thing, here’s a breakdown of the 2017 schedule based on what we now know.
- Thursday, Aug. 31 vs. Austin Peay 7 p.m. ESPN3
- Saturday, Sept. 9 at Michigan 12 p.m. ABC/ESPN
- Saturday, Sept. 16 at Miami-Ohio TBA
- Saturday, Sept. 23 at Navy 3:30 CBSSN
- Saturday, Sept. 30 vs. Marshall TBA
- Saturday, Oct. 7 vs. UCF TBA
- Saturday, Oct 21 vs. SMU TBA
- Saturday, Oct. 28 at USF TBA
- Saturday, Nov. 4 at Tulane TBA
- Friday, Nov. 10 vs. Temple 7 p.m. ESPN2
- Saturday, Nov. 18 at East Carolina TBA
- Saturday, Nov. 25 vs. UConn TBA
Obviously, the big news here is the play time against Michigan, which finished 10-3 and narrowly missed a spot in the College Football Playoff last season. The Wolverines will be entering their third year under Jim Harbaugh, who has led them to back-to-back top 15 finishes after the program got there only once in the eight previous campaigns.
However, knowing the exact time of the opener is nice and don’t sleep on Temple, even if it lost some key contributors and head coach Matt Rhule.