The Cincinnati Bearcats are set to continue their out of conference slate with a home matchup on Saturday, September 11th, against the Murray State Racers.
An FCS school, Murray State finished the 2021 Spring season as a top 25 team in the nation and near playoff attendee. The Racers are on the fringe of entering the poll once again this year and could compete to win their conference championship.
Cincinnati, meanwhile, holds a ranking of No. 7 in the FBS AP Poll, one spot higher than that of last week. The Bearcats remain the clear-cut leader in the group of five to appear in a New Year’s Six Bowl.
- Kickoff: 3:30 p.m. ET, Saturday, September 11th, 2021
- Location: Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Television/Stream: ESPN+ (Access the game with the ESPN app through an ESPN+ subscription ($6.99 per month/$69.99 per year).
- Online: WatchESPN.com/ESPN
- Television Announcing Crew: Connor Onion (play-by-play) and Bobby Carpenter (analyst)
- Radio: 700-AM WLW/ Sirius 211 / XM 202 / Internet 970 / tunein for mobile devices
- Radio Announcing Crew: Dan Hoard (play-by-play) and Jim Kelly Jr. (analyst)
- Series History: None
Cincinnati opens up as the clear favorite with a -35.5 spread, and for good reason. The Bearcats are 6-2 ATS in their last eight compared to Murray State’s 3-9 in their last twelve.
The over under stands at 51.5 — the same average of points scored in matchups involving UC. Cinci did cover the spread last week (-23) in their 49-14 thrashing of the Miami (Ohio) RedHawks.