This could very well be the night where we find out if this team is good or just as bad as the team from the transition year of the Butch Jones era in 2010. On paper this is a game that the Bearcats should win, and win handily. Temple is an abysmal defensive team without the offense to support it. The Bearcats offense has struggled to gain traction or find consistency this year.
On paper the return home, the national TV audience, the emotion of returning to Nipper and the home crowd for the first time since the passing of Ben Flick. That should all lead to a hyped and motivated team ready to make a statement. If there is no statement, if the struggles of the last two games continue it might be time to officially worry about these Bearcats.
More from Down The Drive:
- Ben Flick's Jersey Will Hang In His Locker For The Remainder Of The Year
- Week Seven Schedule and Viewer Guide
- Bearcats Host Temple; Gameday Links
- Down The Drive Staff Picks; Temple Owls
- AAC Power Rankings; TV schedule